- 1 spaghetti squash
- 1 pound 93/7 lean ground beef
- 1 handfuls spinach, finely diced
- 20 cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 whole egg
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ tablespoon EVOO
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Cut squash in half lengthwise. Remove seeds. Place cut side down on a baking sheet, and bake for 25 minutes.
- While squash is baking, brown ground beef over medium high heat. Drain, and set aside.
- While your squash and beef are cooking, prepare vegetables. In a large sauce pan, begin to saute red onion, tomatoes, and garlic with EVOO. Add seasonings. Once onions begin to turn translucent, add spinach and cook down.
- Once squash is done, remove from oven and shred the meat of the squash with a fork. Add to pan with sauteed veggies. Add meat, and egg. Mix together thoroughly.
- Pour mixture inside a 9 x 9 baking dish, and cook at 400 for 15 minutes.